1. All prices are excluding applicable taxes
2. All Monthly rentals to be paid in advance
3. IndianTTS hereby grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicense able, revocable right and license during the Term of this Agreement in and under our intellectual property rights, to access and use the Services. There are restrictions on data generated for all softwares own by IndianTTS.Data cant be redistributed to thirdparty client or vendor without permission in written.
4.You and any Applications that you may build, distribute, or otherwise create may make network calls or requests to the Services, or may receive phone calls via the Service, at any time that the Services are available provided that those requests do not violate the terms of the Acceptable User Policy as per TRAI regulations.
5. You are personally responsible for all traffic originating from Your Applications using Your account credentials to the Services. As such, you should protect your authentication keys and security credentials. Actions taken using Your credentials shall be deemed to be actions taken by You, with all consequences including service termination, civil and criminal penalties.
6. You may terminate this Agreement for any reason or no reason at all, at its convenience, by closing Your account for any Service for which we provide an account closing mechanism.
7. We may suspend Your right and license to use any or all Services or terminate this Agreement in its entirety (and, accordingly, cease providing all Services to You), for any reason or for no reason, at our discretion at any time by providing You thirty (30) days' advance notice.
8. We may suspend Your right and license to use any or all Services or terminate this Agreement in its entirety immediately in any of the following scenarios:
9. If You have subscribed to the Silver/Gold version of our Services, then You agree to pay applicable fees (as set forth here. We may increase or add new fees for any existing Service or Service feature by giving You 30 days' advance notice). All fees payable by You are exclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT and applicable sales tax.
10. Should You have any dispute as to fees associated with Your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of the date of the activity that generated such dispute, and we will attempt to resolve the matter. Any and all refunds issued to resolve such a dispute shall be issued as credits to Your account, but in no event shall there be any cash refunds. Disputes older than 60 days shall not be entitled to any refunds or credits.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates and licensors, each of our and their business partners (including third party sellers on websites operated by or on behalf of us) and each of our and their respective employees, officers, directors and representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees), arising out of or in connection with any claim arising out of
12. You hereby completely indemnifies without any limitation and holds harmless the IndianTTS against all losses, costs, expenses, certifications, registrations, demands, liabilities, direct or indirect, arising from any of your third party or any customer. You shall follow all necessary statutory regulations and certifications as requested by the TRAI authorities, from time to time.
13. Prices are valid for 30 days from the proposal date.
14. Trial account is limited time offer.
15. All Free users, We will use your content to publish on our blog, social media or PR release for mutual benefits. If any user have obligation, He/She can submit email to email@example.com, We will remove that content from our system. We support 3 request per second,Standard rate follow based on 120 characters limit. Max Character limit 500 for V2 and 250 for V3 applied unless you have special approval.